CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh, just things.......

Ok, let me just start off by saying that the Spurs are doing Awesome against the Lakers!! (sorry laker fans!) Barry just made an awesome three point play! Besides Ginobili I think he is my next favorite player.
So..... school started this past week, and I have yet to get in my school groove...(if i have one!) I have alot due by Monday, so I really need to buckle down with it! I'm off on Friday, so hopefully I will get alot done..... who am i kidding! OK I will get some work done! But I also want to clean and organize the house.......there is never enough time to do what "needs" to be done.
Aside that, I think we are going to see Cloverfield sometime over the weekend, I also want to see P.S i love you...........any good???

1 comments:

Shan said...

hi e~ yes, "p.s. i love you" was pretty good... i wasn't sure if it was gonna be one of those movies that looks good on the previews and then is a flop (it wasn't as good as juno, but good).