CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

And my review is........... two thumbs up!

Ok s~ you made me want to put in my movie review. This picture might come out tiny, but it is for the movie 27 Dresses. I saw this movie this past weekend with my mom and brother, hey he had some laughs too (so guys can def put up with it!) while Michael and my step-dad saw I am Legend (which apparently was good too) I am sure our movie won though. I loved this movie! It was cute, sweet, funny and everything you could want in a chick flick! This is def the Best chick flick of the year (even though we are still in Jan) It will def be added to my collection:)

1 comments:

Shan said...

hey e~yeah...i don't think derek would have gone for this one either...it's on my list of "to-see's". i think the next one derek and i are gonna see together is Cloverfield, i heard it was great!