CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My "hollywood makeover".........LOL

Ok, so Michael is wanting me to color my hair blonde! I really don't think that I can pull if off, BUT I foudnd this site that lets you try on celebs hairstyle's and color. Here are his favs" You have to look at it a bit to kinda get "used" to it...lol
This may be a bit too blonde
This might be a comprimise.....
Lol, I don't know this would be a drastic change! His fav is actually the first one..... Maybe I will do it before we go on vacation that way I can test drive it before I go back to work.....lol
The site is www.instyle.com/hair have fun creating your own hollywood makeover:)

1 comments:

Shan said...

it is a very drastic change, but you can pull it off. of those 2, i think i agree with mikey...if you're gonna go blonde, might as well go really blonde. you look very "hollywood" and exotic! hey, and the good thing about hair color...if you don't like it, you can always easily color it back (BTW, i like your natural hair color a lot, but it is fun for a change now and then...but, this is coming from the girl who's had every length and almost every color, except red).
p.s.~i'm gonna try it, so check my blog soon. :)