CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

"The Plan" & More.......

Ok...i have 40minutes left in the day. The plan is pretty simple...eat super good, and workout ALL the time. I weighed in today at work, and need to lose at least 10lbs, then get toned. I actually have a gym membership, so I really need to put it to use. Today was kinda a bust, no gym but I did eat good. I will do my very best to try to go at least 4 times a week.
Anyways, enough about that. Michael is trying to tan here an there so he can get all of his "burns" out of th way so he's not a tomato at the Bahamas....lol
btw... i think we have decided on epcot, they have all of these futuristic stimulator rides and all of the different "countries" where you can buy authentic things from morocco, france, italy, japan....etc. I didn't really know about what all they have, but my "disney book" really helped!..lol

2 comments:

Shan said...

"stimulator" rides, huh? ;)
~s

elaine said...

lol.......you know what i mean!